[Roadsters] OT- new ebay rules what the heck?

s.ulrich scott8933 at socal.rr.com
Wed Oct 1 16:30:35 MDT 2008

I thought it was a lousy way to solve the problem too (retaliatory
feedback), even never having sold there before it seems like a real
shaft to the sellers.

All they needed to do was hold both feedback ratings and not display
them until both were in. That way, one party couldn't hold the other
party's feedback "hostage", as was apparently the problem they were
trying to solve.