[Roadsters] OT- new ebay rules what the heck?

Gregory S. Morrison gsm at gregorysmorrison.com
Wed Oct 1 17:26:19 MDT 2008

I'd been doing ebay successfully for ten years and never had any serious
problems until I bought some video games. I got substituted and/or broken
and/or defective merchandise several times. Long story short: I left
negative feedback and was surprised to then receive several very hostile
feedbacks to the effect that I was trying to rip them off and that I was a
big fraud, when just the opposite was true. It was getting to be pretty
ridiculous and this is about the only way ebay could solve the problem. I
think you can still respond to feedback left for you as a seller, but you
can't leave bare feedback for a buyer. Also, as a seller, if somebody
doesn't pay then don't send the stuff. It's an inconvenience, but for a
buyer it really sucks to send the money plus shipping charges and receive a
box full of garbage and have limited recourse - regardless of what your
credit card company tells you.

My 2 cents worth.
Greg
SRL31100494