[Roadsters] intermittent brake pulling--revisited

Tim tputland at charter.net
Sat Oct 4 14:09:40 MDT 2008

Yes, the pad is wet. I think we have a winner. I knew I had a slow leak but didn't know it was getting the pad wet.

One last run this upcoming weekend and then rebuild the front brake time.

Thanks to all who had input on this.

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL
Still clueless but always learning

---- John F Sandhoff <sandhoff at csus.edu> wrote:

> I did as Craig suggested and was able to turn both wheels pretty
> easily before and after applying the brake.

Okay. Now do the same on the REAR wheels. :-)

> I should add that I do have a slow brake fluid leak in the right
front...

Is the pad getting AT ALL damp? Brake fluid on the braking surface
tends to cause slipping and grabbing.

-- John
     John F Sandhoff   sandhoff at csus.edu   Sacramento, CA