[Roadsters] Hand Throttle Cable Connection

Gary Boone gboone70 at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 8 18:14:35 MDT 2008

I was driving my 2L in an autocross event with a wet course.  Coming out of a corner, I ran through a deep pool of water, which splashed a lot of water on the windshield.  I quickly tried to pull the wiper switch under full throttle.  I accidently pulled the throttle knob instead, which held the the throttle wide open.  This was a very scary situation with a combination of no visibility and full open throttle.  I'll disconnect that cable if I ever drive on a wet course again.
Gary