[Roadsters] Show & Shine Toy Drive '08

Chris & Christy Breyer fairlady66 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 20:01:05 MDT 2008

 *Show & Shine Toy Drive '08*
*sponsored by The Datsun Heritage Museum & SoCalROC*
**
* *Saturday November 8th from 10:00am to 3:00pm there will be a *Show &
Shine Toy Drive *at the Datsun Heritage Museum. This event will be open to *
ALL 1978 or older Datsuns*.
We are working on getting some car vendors to show up and a few food
vendors. This is a fee event, no fee to participate or to go through the
museum.
We do ask that you show off your Datsun and bring a toy for some under
privileged children.

*This event is sponsored by The Datsun Heritage Museum and the Southern
California Roadster Owners Club (SoCalROC).*
**
More announcements will be made as we go forward.
If you are interested in helping at this event or know of car or food
vendors that would be interested in this event please contact
socalroc at gmail.com

*This is not a Competitive Car Show. It is a free event to show off your car
and to help under privileged children*

The Datsun Heritage Museum
41610 Date Street # 103
Murrieta, CA 92562

http://www.datsunheritagemuseum.com/

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA

If you are lucky enough to stand next to a Roadster, then you are lucky
enough.

--
'66 1600
Riverside, CA