[Roadsters] How do you clean a gas tank?

Fred Katz roadster at astound.net
Sun Oct 12 21:30:17 MDT 2008

It's been some years, but I took mine to a radiator shop at the same
time I recored a radiator. The gas tank had more than 20 years of old
gummy gas crud. The radiator shop kept it submerged in a hot chemical
brew for a month or so, and I think they charged me about $100 for the
cleaning.

Fred Katz - So.SF, CA