[Roadsters] Mississippi River Run--pics and video coming

Tim tputland at charter.net
Mon Oct 13 11:30:18 MDT 2008

They're coming. We need to get back on our feet at work after taking time off. Once things are back to normal, my wife will add our newest Midwest Roadtrippers to our web site so they can add their pictures. Hopefully I will be able to add our pics this evening.

With any luck we will be able to post the video of Bill Wessell and/or Steve Jacobson chasing me across the state at 80+ MPH!

More soon.

Tim

---- Pete Peters <ppeters914 at comcast.net> wrote:

Pics or it never happened! <g>