[Roadsters] starter ground

Tim tputland at charter.net
Wed Oct 15 17:55:51 MDT 2008

I can see on the starter where the positive batter cable connects and right next to that is another connection with a thin flat wire coming out that runs to the other section of the starter.

Is this (other) connection from where I should run a ground strap to the frame?

And if I need to replace the starter, is that piece of metal on the frame that can be removed the piece I see straight out from the positive terminal? The piece shaped more like a rhombus or parallelogram? (some one said triangle shaped.)

Thanks

Tim
Belleville, WI.
'70 SPL AND SRL