[Roadsters] starter ground

Pat Pat at HorneSystemsTx.com
Wed Oct 15 18:24:50 MDT 2008

Tim,

The ground wire to the frame goes onto one of the starter mounting
bolts. The flat wire on the solenoid is what takes battery power to the
starter motor itself to start the engine. The solenoid performs two
functions on our cars, it mechanically engages the starter drive with
the flywheel and it is a switch that sends power to the starter to turn it.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Tim:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems	(512) 797-7501
5026 FM 2001 Lockhart, TX 78644-4443