[Roadsters] OT- 1970 Avanti II $4k in Virginia

chalsted chalsted at comcast.net
Fri Oct 17 19:42:38 MDT 2008

there's an Avanti II  for sale about  50 miles from here with L88 AT  came out
of Texas, supposed to be real sound underneatth, body supposed to be good,
interior dried out and in need of particular attention. he drove it home about
6 weeks ago from where he'd bought it up here in his home town and said the
brakes were "kinda spongy" I don't have any bucks or I'd probably be owning it
myself   I could go look at it tomorrow morning if anyone's interested and has
the funds... contact me offlist or call me 540-631-5852
Craig