[Roadsters] Touch up paint

Andrew Murphy solex675 at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 14:23:32 MDT 2008

All,

Since I recently got the car back on the road, I have of course been enjoying
some nice drives. However, fate decided to have a say, and I picked up a
pretty good sized chip in the paint right near one of the letters on the front
of the hood via an errant projectile of some sort. I do have the paint code,
and I am wondering how hard it would be to get some touch up paint and what
would be the smallest amount a paint shop would make for me. Also,  if anyone
has any advice on the best way to go about applying it to the chip I would be
interested to heat it.

Thanks for the help,

Andrew Murphy
1966 1600