[Roadsters] Nissan Patrol on craiglist

orangedawg at hotmail.com orangedawg at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 24 11:13:08 MDT 2008

Saw this on Cragislist this morning.  Don't know much about Patrol's and this
one has a chevy engine in it.  Just thought I'd post it in case someone is
interested.  BTW, Eatson is located in Washington State, on I-90, about 70
miles east of Seattle.

http://wenatchee.craigslist.org/cto/891753601.html
Helping a friend sell his unique, Nissa Patrol. Chev 6 cylinder, 4spd manual
conversion. Winch, HD front disk brakes, Dana rear, rollbar, clean body with
some rust, new upholstery, and countless other upgrades. Huge offroad
capability. Priced sensibly at $3750. Email or Call Jim at 425-985-4259

Allen Blackmon
1970 2000 w/early Solex's that I never seem to get to run quite right
Wenatchee, WA