[Roadsters] Japanese Nostalgic Car

Dana Scribner dscrib2 at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 29 16:37:23 MST 2008

This year at the Boston Japanese Car Day we were given the first issue of
Japanese Nostalgic Car magazine. It looked interesting so I signed up for a
year subscription (it was short money). It had a history of the skyline & a
comparison of 240z & 510's. Issue 2 came the other day. It had a story about a
1600
doing the La Carrera Pamamericana run, a blip about the Datsun Museum and ones
about Solvang & Canby. There was lot more stuff about all the Japanese cars. I
think a lot of you would enjoy it. I did find out the the first all wheel
drive Subarus use a 510 rear end. If you can find it pick it up or go to
japanesenostalgiccar. com

Dana S.