[Roadsters] Japanese Nostalgic Car

Schlegel, Richard RSCHLEGEL at OCSD.COM
Thu Oct 30 11:01:06 MST 2008

I subscribed to this also. Nice looking magazine. I think it is important to
support those that support our sport.

On another note, I think I have decided to try to get our car running so as to
enjoy it a little. But I have never worked on one of these before. The head is
off because the PO said the gasket head leaked. Since it is torn down this
much, should I keep going or just get the head machined and put it back
together. I also seem to be missing parts. Looks like all I have is the head
and the pushrods. I tried to contact the PO but he won't reply back. Is there
somewhere I can find a detailed list with pictures to figure out what I am
missing? Anyone in the Buena Park, CA area with spare parts or some free time
to just look at what I have and let me know what I need to search for?
I am also selling a hardtop that came with my car but won't fit. It is for a
small windshield Roadster.
Thanks for all your help!
Take Care,
Rich & Kelly
1968 Datsun 1600 Roadster
http://picasaweb.google.com/IAmRockinRich/1968Datsun02
Member of the SoCal Roadster Owner Club
http://higenki.com/socalroc/

Video of SoCalROC from the 2008 Japanese Classic Car Show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j-kkdkaRRco

Photos from the 2008 Japanese Classic Car Show
http://picasaweb.google.com/IAmRockinRich/2008JapaneseClassicCarShow