[Roadsters] Arcata 2009 All Datsun Driving Weekend Info

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Wed Apr 1 20:05:22 MST 2009

>From the Bluebirds list.....

  _____

From: bluebirds-request at bluebirds.datsun510.com
[mailto:bluebirds-request at bluebirds.datsun510.com] On Behalf Of Derek
Garnier
Sent: Wednesday, April 01, 2009 7:13 PM
To: 'Bluebirds datsun'
Subject: Arcata 2009 All Datsun Driving Weekend Info

Check out http://datsun510.com/ for a listing of all the info needed for the
weekend. I'll be adding to this page as another 510 nut has stepped up to
lead the caravan from Portland to Arcata. You've got almost 5 months' notice
to get your cars road worthy. If you like to drive your Datsun in the most
beautiful canyon, coastal, mountain, and forest surroundings, this is
definitely for you. You'll know if you are really going once you make your
hotel reservations. At that point, feel free to drop me a note and let me
know.

Also, as this is open to all Datsuns (40% of last year was Z cars), feel
free to post this information to other Datsun groups.

Thanks,

Derek the Bluebirds list admin