[Roadsters] aren't these early truck hubcaps?

Tom Duffy tomuo at comcast.net
Wed Apr 1 21:45:55 MST 2009

Darn, there is so much else original on this roadster, it seemed
inconceivable that
they weren't original.    California Black plates are the bit I'm most
proud of.
1970s Frantz/ /"toilet roll" secondary oil filter is the thing I'm least
proud of (removed now)

Is this a Roadster with original caps?
http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/post-your-photos/26136-all-classic-japanese-car-bike-show.html

Is there documentation anywhere that proves that all years only came
with the style
in the photo?

Tom.