[Roadsters] ebay item #200330704095

chalsted at comcast.net chalsted at comcast.net
Fri Apr 17 09:20:07 MDT 2009

I just sent the following to the seller:

I can tell you're not very familiar with these cars and the price of parts. there's a roadster list with over 400 owners and your auctions have been eliciting a lot of comments- like that you don't have a clue...you can get a pair of the these lights NOS for about the price you're asking for one used, a lot of your roadster parts are priced WAY more than you will ever get for them- totally unrealistic expectations folks give away the front swaybars, the trim around the back of the cockpit is about a $15. piece.. window glass can be bought for $25 apiece or less... 1600 valve covers usually bring $20, as high as $80 if they've been polished... I wish you luck selling your stuff but mostly your roadster parts auctions are just good for laughs.

somehow I don't think they're likely to post this on their auction(s)

Craig