[Roadsters] ebay item #200330704095

Eddie eddietude at socal.rr.com
Fri Apr 17 09:26:32 MDT 2009

Craig,

On the same thought, try to find a body part from a vendor for under $100.

I've got an entire car I'd gladly part out, but everyone wants a fender
for $50 when the vendors sell them for $200 or more.  It makes no sense
for me to sell the parts in that case because if I ever need them, I'd
be boned!

I agree, some of his prices are stupid.  On the other hand, some I don't
think are that far off.  His trunk lid was what?  $150?  Maybe a little
high, but I've seen the vendors sell those for over $100...

Just my 2 cents, and it isn't even worth that much...

Eddie