[Roadsters] Fuel Gauge Sending Unit

Gary Callahan GCallahan at prodigy.net
Wed Apr 22 09:32:05 MDT 2009

Last Friday I made a 600 mile R/T roadtrip to buy a beautiful 1968 Datsum "Fairlady" Roadster.  The trip home was beautiful top-down down driving weather and I loved every minute of it.  I have a number of questions regarding the car, but the first in my priority.  My fuel gauge does not work and it has been determined to be the sending unit.  My mechanic cannot seem to find one so I thought I would ask all of you.

Does anyone have a resource where I might accquire a fuel gauge sending unit for a '68 Datsun 1600?

Gary

Sent from a Luddite's new iPhone!