[Roadsters] Oregon House Bill To Worry About

Eddie eddietude at socal.rr.com
Sat Feb 7 11:33:58 MST 2009

My guess is that bill will be defeated when the politicians, (who
clearly know nothing about cars) figure out that it can't work, can't be
enforced, AND in many cases, will be violated by those who are trying to
be safer drivers, (like using snow tires.)

The link you posted is bad.

If you guys really want to make a difference on this bill, post a
website or phone number to the governor's office, so people can call and
e-mail complaints and explain to them the grotesque faults in this bill.

Otherwise, all you're doing is bitching, which doesn't solve anything.
Take action, and make it possible for OTHERS to take action as well.

Government is only as good as the people, and as we all know, a lot of
people are just stupid.  That's why SMART people need to stand up...

Eddie