[Roadsters] Solvang Roadser Classic Registration is now OPEN

Chris & Christy Breyer fairlady66 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 18:14:36 MST 2009

Sorry of this is a duplicate message. There seemed to be a problem with my
server when I sent the last one out.

Message from Jeff Torres:

Time to get your registration for the Solvang Roadster Classic sent in.
   Click the website below and then get your hotel booked.  Some of us
already
   have our rooms booked.  Good luck and get the work out, let get 100 cars
   this year!

   http://solvangshow.com/

   Caravans from a few Southern Califronia locations will be planed. More
   information on these Caravans in a couple of weeks.

If you wish to be part of these caravans and have not received message from
SoCalROC email so*calroc at gmail.com <socalroc at gmail.com>*
for more information
**

Cheers,