[Roadsters] Wiper Pivot Nuts

MH twobeaners at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 20 12:56:55 MST 2009

I haven't verified the thread and pitch but I use nuts from the early PV544
Volvo, the 122s would also be the same. I'm not sure but I think I've read
somewhere, a long while back, British Leyland, I'm thinking MG's ? used the
same. I could be wrong on that, but the Volvo ones are what I'm using. I had
to use a hacksaw and dremel to get the old ones off.

You could try the Victoria British Catalog,  MGB, part numbers 0-672 for the
6-sided nut ('62 - '63) or 18-049 , 8-sided nut ('63 - '67).   Phone number
is 1-800- 541-8525 .

I also had new "bevel washers" fabricated and chromed for my '67. It was an
excellent project, you couldn't tell the difference from the original except
they were heavier (steel versus die-cast).

Mike Hudson  '67 - Stroker / 5-speed