[Roadsters] Wiper Pivot Nuts

Ron Hamilton fj201 at cox.net
Fri Feb 20 14:13:22 MST 2009

I think it is a 5/8-27 ;
I found the tap that I remembered having a nut placed on it so I
wouldn't forget what that tap was for. somewhere in my junk I have a
couple of arms with nuts still intact but can't lay my hands on them
right now. The nut is thin and with very few threads it might be 27 0r
28 but wouldn't make much difference. The pitch difference is only a
couple of thousandths.

Ron Hamilton