[Roadsters] No Spark

Steven Burton pscowboy9 at yahoo.com
Sat Feb 21 16:49:55 MST 2009

I've got a 66 1600 that is not getting a spark at the plugs.  I've checked all
the wiring I could think of.  ran continuity tests on all the wires.  I've put
a new coil resistor, voltage regulator and replaced the coil.  I'm actually
getting more spark with the old coil, but not enough to start the car.

short if my new coil being defective, any suggestions on things to try?  the
weather is getting real nice here and its been a year since I've been able to
have my roadster out on the road.

Thanks
Steve