[Roadsters] No Spark

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Sat Feb 21 17:01:58 MST 2009

Steve,

You say you are not getting spark at the plugs, but seem to say that you
are getting spark spark at the coil wire, but not enough. Try replacing
the condenser across the points. If it is not working you may get a weak
spark.

If that doesn't fix the problem try reading the voltage from ground to
the points connection on the distributor with the points both closed and
open. You should get zero n(or at least well under one volt) with the
points closed, and battery voltage with them open.

Let us know what you find and we can go on from here.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Steven Burton, On 2/21/2009 5:49 PM: