[Roadsters] Recommendations for Soft Top replacement In Southern California (L.A./O.C. area)

Gary and Cindy Ault aultgc at att.net
Fri Oct 2 19:12:51 MDT 2009

Robert,

Stayfast with a zip-out window.  I have had a couple of tops on my '66-1600
in the 38 years I have owned the car.   It now has an NOS Nissan canvas top.
Nice, but I have a Stayfast top on the '67-1/2 2000 I bought a year ago, and
it is, in my opinion, superior to any others I have had.  I like canvas over
vinyl, because it seems to stretch and shrink less with weather changes.
May be my imagination.

(No, I do not own stock in the company.)

Gary