[Roadsters] Recommendations for Soft Top replacement In Southern California (L.A./O.C. area)

Tim tputland at charter.net
Sat Oct 3 05:36:46 MDT 2009

Ask Dan in Madison about his recent experience with buying a top. Maybe has some ear plugs and a censor beeper handy though.

Tim
Dairyland Datsuns

---- Robert Martinez <rpmartinez9205 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi all. I have a '69 2000 and would like to replace the top.
Any recommendations, pros/cons of vinyl vs canvas?
Where to purchase and/or have it installed?
Zipper/no zipper window?
I like the look of canvas and am partial to a black colored top...I've seen a Haartz(?) top for about $450...any opinions on that brand?...personal price and installation experiences would be great...Thanks for your time.
You are subscribed as tputland at charter.net