[Roadsters] Change points to Electronic on 1600

Eddie eddietude at socal.rr.com
Thu Oct 8 10:03:26 MDT 2009

Dave Brisco makes an electronic ignition for the 1600 that normally
comes in a Roadster..

(BTW, if you re-read what you wrote, it sounds like you're talking about
swapping engines)

If your goal is to have an electronic distributor, there is no need to
swap the engine.  Just swap out the distributor.

Eddie