[Roadsters] RL411

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 9 13:50:17 MDT 2009

Basic engine is standard 5-main bearing, aluminum head R16. Key differences:

- intake manifold angled up so SU's clear inner fender
- slightly different water pump
- different thermostat housing and radiator
- different oil pan to clear 411 front cross-member.

Might be a couple-three other minor items that I don't remember off-hand.

I have one that I plan to use for a stroker rebuild.

Pete