[Roadsters] Factory dents?

pjmill at sonic.net pjmill at sonic.net
Thu Oct 29 15:41:00 MST 2009

Typically the quality of body work that was done at Nissan in the early
and mid-'60s was pretty bad, and the quality of the steel wasn't that
great either -- probably recycled Chevys.  It's kinda surprising you
haven't found more "mess" from the factory actually!  My hood had an
actual weld line on the top of it!