[Roadsters] Datsun Swag for Christmas?

Dave Cooke cookefam314 at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 12:05:28 MST 2009

With Christmas just around the corner & only 54 shopping days left, I was
thinking of what I would like for Christmas. My family will undoubtably be
asking me this question soon. Rather than give them a list of the Roadster
parts I need.. I can't imagine my daughter gettin excited about me opening
my gift of a new shift boot or rubber hood bumpers... Sure I would love
these things, but I think my family would be happier getting me something
else, like maybe a Datsun hat, shirt, jacket or other Roadster memoriablia.
So, if you have any webpage links to Datsun swag, etc... reply to this
message with the shopping link. If enough items get posted here, I'd be
happy to throw all the links onto a special webpage on my family website for
your one stop shopping :)
I'll post this on the 311s forum also.

Dave Cooke
Midwest Roadsters

I'll start the ball rolling.... Here's the first Datsun gift link..

http://www.rotary13b1.com/p/1152/Datsun-Baseball-Cap---Style-C.html