[Roadsters] Datsun Swag for Christmas?

MH twobeaners at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 30 18:59:36 MST 2009

I can only give my personal recommendation NOT to purchase these kind of
items from CafePress.com, buyer beware. Last Christmas, my wife returned
nearly $200 worth of Datsun related memorabilia from them. We kept a clock
and a sticker.

Also, know that the vendor of the Datsun goods on that site has presented a
less than honorable experience with other members of the roadster community
through Ebay as well. Caveat Emptor or whatever. If others have had a good
experience with him, then good for them.