[Roadsters] Tow Strap Advice - be careful

J KRAKAUER jsk977 at optonline.net
Thu Jul 1 11:59:47 MDT 2010

Be careful of that. Back in my racing days before I got a trailer I used to
flat tow with a tow bar that attached to those  tabs on the frame that held
the bumper brackets. little did I know that they are weak and will develop
cracks and eventually rip off. Never got that far, but after noticing the
cracks I scrounged up the cash for a used trailer.  Later found out that
this was a sort of know weak point.

Jerry Krakauer
SRL311 00099