[Roadsters] Tow Strap Advice

Eddie eddietude at socal.rr.com
Thu Jul 1 10:25:50 MDT 2010

I've seen Roadsters towed by removing the front bumper and brackets, and
then attaching a bar to a custom made bracket that is bolted to the
frame where the bumper brackets were removed from.

Since it's only 4 bolts to attach the two brackets, and these points are
attached directly to the frame, this looked like a sound way to tow.

NOW, this rig used a tow BAR, not a strap.  Thus no issue of 'slack" or
of rear ending the tow car.

Eddie