[Roadsters] For Sale - '70 2000 Roadster

Ronnie Day ronnie.day at gmail.com
Sun Jul 4 18:16:16 MDT 2010

Ibve decided to sell my b70 2000 (SRL13606). Just not driving it much,
plus once we get our new house finished and we moved I wonbt have
inside storage for some time. Ibd prefer to pass it on to someone to
enjoy and take care of rather than let it sit and deteriorate. Good to
very good condition. Runs good and gets decent mileage. Distributor is
a Gary Boone breakerless conversion. Custom 2 1/4 inch exhaust
installed last spring.

The car is currently silver, but has been painted a couple of times.
Ibm not sure about the original color. The body is solid with a couple
of small rust spots at the rear wheel wells. The interior is basically
bare, but very clean. The seats are good although the outside bolster
on the driverbs seat is worn through. I have a new carpet kit (not yet
installed) and most of the interior trim panels. A new canvas top was
professionally installed last spring and there's a new canvas tonneau.
Wheels are 15 x 6 PanaSports with virtually new Generals. Ibm pretty
sure the car has comp springs. Shocks are KYB Gas Adjust. Therebs a
trunk mounted Optima battery. The electrics are in good shape.

The car took 2nd place in the Classic Datsun/Nissan class at the Texas
Z Nationals in San Antonio last year. There are a bunch of additional
bits including an extra 5-speed, two U-20 heads, the OEM steel wheels
with Semperits (decent shape but indeterminate age) and dog dish wheel
covers, a couple of extra sway bars, a roll bar, a CDM/BRE Spook and
miscellaneous other pieces. Tons of documentation including the
Motorbooks Factory Service Manual and the Scott Sheeler Roadster 2
book set plus much more. I also have a couple of 4' x 6' laminated
color wiring diagrams. One of the stock '70 electrical system, the
other from an earlier year that includes details on several of the
more common electrical system upgrades.

The car is a good, fun driver now (in more moderate climates!), and
definitely a solid foundation for a frame off/update if desired. I
dropped a picture of the car into the intro slide show on my photo
site <www.ronday63.zenfolio.com>. Car is in Central Texas, roughly 75
miles NE of Austin

Asking price is $7500

Ron