[Roadsters] Replacement demister hose

Bubba bubwin at mts.net
Mon Jul 5 22:22:12 MDT 2010

I used the paper/metal flexible tubing used on the older cars that took air
from around the exhaust manifold to the air cleaner inlet horn.  Called Hot
Air Pickup, The 510's even have them.  Got mine at the local Auto Parts
store, a universal fit type of thing.  Comes in various sizes and lengths.
Very flexible, and can be stretched enough to get 2 from 1.

Bob
1966-1600 Missy
1967-1600 Bender
1972-510 4dr Daisy (50,000 mile daily driver)
1972-510 4dr Spare Change
1993-240SX Essex