[Roadsters] Replacement demister hose

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Mon Jul 5 19:48:58 MDT 2010

What does demister mean in American English? Windshield washer?

<http://www.carpartsmanual.com/Datsun311Index/Electrical/WindshieldWasher/ta
bid/232/Default.aspx>

If so, never heard of paper water tubing. Where did you get that
information?

Regardless, if it is the windshield washer, then any rubber or clear vinyl
tubing of the correct inside diameter should work.

Pete