[Roadsters] Replacement demister hose

Pat Horne pat at hornesystemstx.com
Mon Jul 5 21:00:08 MDT 2010

  Pete,

Demister = defogger, or in plain English, the vents on top of the dash
that blow heated air on the windshield. There are paper/aluminum foil
ducts that connect the vents to the heater box.

Peace,
Pat

Thusly spake Pete Peters, On 7/5/2010 8:48 PM:

--
Pat Horne, Owner, Horne Systems
(512) 797-7501 Voice		5026 FM 2001