[Roadsters] Transmission oil options for U20

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 8 15:35:08 MDT 2010

Dunno what's available north of the border, but I found GL-4 at Napa. Forget
if it was Napa-brand or Sta-Lube. IIRC, someone contacted Valvoline, and
they said their GL-4/GL-5 gear oil won't hurt our older transmissions.

As for synthetic, folks report being happy with Redline MTL and Amsoil. May
or may not work for you depending on the age of your seals.

Pete