[Roadsters] New (old) guy introduction

Jeff Douglas jhdouglas at charter.net
Mon Jul 19 19:18:24 MDT 2010

Hi All,

Thanks to everyone for the welcome, and thanks for the ideas regarding
my lower rad hose.  I went over to 311s.org as Linda suggested, and
between it looks like they've got the info I need.  For what it's worth,
I called my Nissan delear about part #B1503-A3303.  It's NLA, so my
question was sort of moot anyway.

One question.  Dave said "be sure to put a drain plug in the radiator".
  Sorry for being a noob, but do you mean another drain besides the
drain & stopcock that's already there?  That's one of the problem issues
with my rad.  The stopcock stops nothing.

Greg, your name is really familiar. Aren't you a WSU guy?  If we didn't
meet in person, then I'm sure we've had email conversations in the past.
  I used to work at North By Northwest Productions right across the
river from downtown.  Lived near Garland.  There was a shop out in the
valley that worked on my car a couple of times. Can't remember the
garage's name off the top of my head, but they always had MG's out
there.  I'll dig in my files and find a receipt and/or business card and
get back to you on it.

Thanks again.

Jeff Douglas
Boone, NC