[Roadsters] Dropping Oil Pressure at idle

Dan Kroninger d_kroninger at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 27 14:25:39 MDT 2010

THe gauge in my car always drops out at idle.  Usually to about 1/4 on the
gauge, but the car never runs rough when this happens.  I was under the
impression that the drop was fine as the engine is not running as fast,
naturally it would drop out.

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/d_kroninger@hotmail.co