[Roadsters] Dropping Oil Pressure at idle

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 27 14:39:20 MDT 2010

Can't believe that replacing the alternator affected the oil pressure.

My experience (my '66 1600, someone else's '66 1600 and '69 2000) is that
the oil pressure gauge reads near zero when warm, and comes up to normal
once past 2k rpm.

I always replace the oil -AND- filter at the same time, never just one or
the other.

Pete