[Roadsters] Save my roadster?

Pete Peters ppeters914 at comcast.net
Tue Jun 1 11:10:24 MDT 2010

Ahem...Datsun owners are frugal not cheap a$$. <g> Semantics aside, no

1. the economy (and let's not go into any political debates, please).
2. nearly everyone on this list having one or more roadsters, so they don't
want or cannot get another.

If you're not already, I'd be posting on craigslist, Classic Car Trader,
etc.

Regards,

Pete