[Roadsters] Save my roadster?

peter harrison granvillecomputing at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 2 10:39:27 MDT 2010

Richard,
Having helped take the car apart - your ad is somewhat flippant -"thousands of
dollars invested-almost" not to mention "clock correct twice a day".
For me it is not a question of price, but I have nowhere to store it and no
time to put it back together.
Unless one is going to part the car out, a shame if it is complete, there
enough projects lying around in various people's back yards - what would be
the point of buying it - 'saving' a $1K car will cost a lot (considering the
state of the body)
fwiw

> To: RSCHLEGEL at OCSD.COM; datsun-roadsters at autox.team.net
> Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 22:13:56 -0400
> From: ljordan704 at netscape.net
> Subject: Re: [Roadsters] Save my roadster?
>
>  Just part it out and get your money that way.
> Linda

No

http://autox.team.net/mailman/options/datsun-roadsters/ljordan704@netscape.ne