[Roadsters] 1966 spl311 parting out

P C patrickcomitale at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 3 17:15:54 MDT 2010

Parts pulled--

1. Fuel tank with filler neck and.        breather hose - no leaks
2.  Fuel sending unit
3. Dash gauges - some better than others
4. Glove box and door 9/10
5. Heater blower
6. Blower rubber boot -   90 deg.
elbow 8/10
7. Seat belts driver and pass 7/10
8. Taillight bezels and housings - some better than others
9. Midpope resonator - not really sure if it's oem, but was included with car.
10. Pretty much everything under the hood is in real good shape and ready to be pulled. I'd love to sell the whole drivetrain complete, but will easily part out.

   Let me know what you might need. Thanks, Patrick