[Roadsters] 1968 Datsun Roadster 2000 for sale

Mtbdavid2 at aol.com Mtbdavid2 at aol.com
Thu Jun 3 15:25:11 MDT 2010

After much thought and reluctance I am selling my beloved 1968 Datsun
Roadster 2000 with solex carbs and B cam.

Motor-2 liter
Transmission-5spd
rebuilt 44 solex carbs, heat shield, new insulators,  new and used ITG air
filters and 70mm velocity stacks
performance B  cam
4 point roll bar with new padded black cover
original seat belts  with hard to find optional shoulder belts.
no cracks on dash cover
all  gauges work including clock
complete reupholstered intererior in grey
nice pioneer stereo system with amp, 6 disk CD changer, 4 speakers in car
and one sub woofer
sport wheels and steering wheel and fairly new tires  but are cracking on
side wall from sun
2.5" exhaust pipe, flex pipe off  of new ceramic coated header, glass
pipe and large chrome tip
electronic  distributer and new coil and spark plug wires
rechromed headlight buckets  and front grill and badge
straightened and buffed stainless steel side  molding and new stainless
steel side molding clips
new chrome soft top  snaps
new front air dam
new competition shocks, front springs and  thicker front sway bar
COMPLETE NEW TIMING CHAINS, GEARS AND TENSIONORS  INSTALLED RECENTLY
fairly new canvas top and also have original hard top

I am sure I am missing more upgrades I have made after owning the car  for
12 years..

Spare Parts:

I also have a complete spare motor (includes head and timing gears and
chains) manifold and SU carbs
spare 5 spd tranny working perfectly
spare set of solex carbs which will need to be rebuilt and solex manifold,
new solex isolators and gaskets

will include all spare parts listed  above plus a box of spare parts for an
extra $1k

$10,000 or $11k  with ALL spare parts

If interested reply or call David at 510-552-0529.  I have two huge folders
with all receipts and can provide more pictures if  you are interested.

Lots of pictures located at

_http://s1001.photobucket.com/home/mtbdavid/allalbums_
(http://s1001.photobucket.com/home/mtbdavid/allalbums)

Located in Fremont, CA