[Roadsters] Temp sensor replacement

E Scanlon escanlon at wa-net.com
Mon Jun 7 12:16:57 MDT 2010

Since you've ascertained that there IS a resistance difference in the sensor
between Hot and Cold, why are you intent on replacing it?  If it ain't
broke....

You don't mention whether the gauge reads or not, or what it reads.  Your
problem may be as simple as a voltage regulator or a mis-connection
someplace.

FWIW