[Roadsters] Water pump, carpet, and wiring harness

Bill Oakes boakes at gmail.com
Sat Jun 12 10:39:22 MDT 2010

Hi Gang,

seeing Dave's roadster at the Mundelein Car Show last week got me back on
campaign to reassemble my '68 2000. Things are coming along, but now need:

- Water pump
- Carpet Kit
- Engine bay wiring harness (not completely necessary, but know it would be
a great thing to have, $ may be an issue, especially depending on the pump)

The water pump looked to be in decent shape, but when I tried to disassemble
to put in new gaskets the screws were completely fused into the metal. Tried
oils, heat and even drilling them out, it's a mess.

Suggestions and ideas welcome.

Bill Oakes
Libertyville, IL