[Roadsters] Water pump, carpet, and wiring harness

Eddie eddietude at socal.rr.com
Sat Jun 12 11:50:20 MDT 2010

Suggestion:

Get a water pump from a Forklift place for the H2) motor.  Exact same
thing, a fraction of the cost.

OR, go to Pep boys, or any other auto parts store, and you can order
decent aftermarket pumps for a fraction of what the vendors and dealers
sell them for.

Wiring harness...

Go the "painless" route.  The stock wiring harnesses in these cars is
garbage.  Too many circuits on too few fuses on too thin wires... it's a
reciepe for problems...

Eddie