[Roadsters] 375k for a Japanese sports car! Yeah, baby!

O'Farrell, Fergus P (AS) Fergus.OFarrell at ngc.com
Wed Jun 23 10:17:42 MDT 2010

And some thought that "classic" and "Japanese car" shouldn't be used in
the same sentence.

This is one of my favorite "daily posts", even though their selections
of "bring a trailer projects" is tending lately toward the high-dollar
driveable classic.

In any case, a low mileage Toyota 2000GT, repatriated from Japan, 375k!!
(and in one of the letters at the bottom, someone "researched" recent
sales and found this to be midrange for these within the last year)

http://bringatrailer.com/2010/06/21/bat-exclusive-preserved-1967-toyota-
2000gt/

Too bad it couldn't be driven more, as I certainly wouldn't want to go
replacement panel shopping for this one.